• Breaking News

    Download Android apk and games

    Friday, March 18, 2016

    FAQs of My Talking Tom APK


    1.       How to Transfer game progress to a new device?
    Before you uninstall My Talking Tom on your old phone, sign in to Google account to save your progress. Open ‘Settings’ within the app and choose ‘Connect to Google’.
    Download the newest version on the new device. Use the same account to sign in Google account and repeat the progress.
    By now, you can transfer your progress to new device.
    2.       How to prevent accidental purchases?
    Add password protection is a good choice. Some devices need to input password when purchasing. If your device can’t prevent this, set it by yourself.
    Open Google Play Store-Menu-Settings-User controls, set password.
    3.       Other similar games with my Talking Tom.
    My Talking Angela, Talking Tom Bubble Shooter, Talking Tom Jetski etc.

    There are some exciting games in My Talking Tom and fans can kill the time within the game.
    Download My Talking Tom APK, enjoy your game.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    My Blog List