• Breaking News

    Download Android apk and games

    Tuesday, February 16, 2016

    Download Clash Royale for Android 1.4.0

    Clash Royale for Android released and you can enjoy this game in your Android devices.
    It is a real-time multiplayer game and stars the Royales, maybe your favorite characters. Players from iOS may need to create a Canadian Apple ID to play this name. Android players may wonder how to get the game from Google Play Store.
    No need Google ID and no region limit, you can download Clash Royale apk here. One-click and you can play the game in a minute.
    Before play, you need to notice:
    1. Internet connection is required.
    2. The game is free to play and some item are needed to pay. You can disable in-app purchased in order to avoid purchase during playing.
    3. You must be above 13 years of old to play and download Clash Royale APK.
    I have downloaded Clash Royale and played the first seven battles. Seems easy but when I truly played with real people(I think so), I found it a bit different for me. Maybe the player versus me has better skills because he/she has special role I have never seen before.
    More experience, I will play and try. If you are a new player as me, you can watch my blog and I will continue updating it and share my experiences with you.
    The latest version 1.4.0 is updated 
    New features:
    TOURNAMENTS
    - Introducing a massive new feature: Tournaments!
    - Battle nearby players for Tournament Trophies!
    - Climb the tournament leaderboard to earn HUGE Tournament Chests!
    FOUR NEW CARDS
    - New Common Card: Ice Spirit
    - New Epic Card: Bowler
    - New Legendary Cards: Lumberjack & The Log
    NEW ARENA
    - New Arena: Frozen Peak unlocks at 2300 Trophies
    - Achievements: New tournament achievements
    BALANCE
    - Card Balance: We've re-balanced several cards, visit www.clashroyale.com to find out more

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    My Blog List