• Breaking News

    Download Android apk and games

    Wednesday, August 5, 2015

    Upcoming Monsters Ate My Metropolis is sequel of Monsters Ate My Combo


    Have you played Monsters Ate My Combo ? Today the developer Adult Swim Games and PikPok revealed their next game: Monsters Ate My Metropolis, the sequel to the Silver Award-winning Monsters Ate My Condo. Details are not uncovered yet but it is sure Monsters Ate My  Metropolis will be free and we will follow this exciting game.
    While the first game was a colorful, over-the-top match-3 puzzle game, Monsters Ate My Metropolis eschews that original format for an equally colorful and over-the-top card battler.

    Except for this news, APKPURE has updated its new function: Follow Updates.  If you want to always get the latest version of the game. Just click “Follow Updates” and a window will pop up. 
    Follow Updates of Fate Grand Order

    Choose “Follow” and it reminds you to sign in either in your google account or your Facebook. Choose one you like and follow. Now you are part of the team and once the game is updated, you will have the real time remind.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    My Blog List