• Breaking News

    Download Android apk and games

    Wednesday, June 10, 2015

    Cut the Rope Film Will Meet You in 2016-Om Nom

    Cut the Rope is such an excellent game that I cannot stop playing it in 2014. I like challenging myself and Cut the Rope gives me this kind of feeling. Sometimes I can’t win it in one time, but I never give up. I will rest for a while and continue playing it. It made my boring life interesting and when I was taking a bus, I would take out my Android phone and play it. When I saw the news that Cut the Rope will come its own film and I decided to download the games again and played it again. There are so many beautiful memories. I downloaded it from google play apk downloader and it was really amazing.

    Did you know the Angry Bird movie ever? What do you think of it? Some of you may think it was insane bit of zealou over-licensing movie. But as to Cut the Rope, the developer of it had partnered with production company to create a computer animated movie. It was based on the game’s lovely monster Om Nom. The movie will meet the audience in 2016.
    Now I will show you the official synopsis for the movie.
    Om Nom tells the story of 13-year old Evan, a boy whose impulsiveness leads him to open a secret package containing a living scientific experiment - with mischievous intentions! Known only as Om Nom, this adorable creature has an insatiable appetite for everything sugary. Now free to roam, Om Nom begins to wreak havoc upon this formerly quiet town, and Evan, with his little sister Jordan in tow, must follow him on an epic adventure while avoiding a host of government agents, shady characters and other unique creatures - all of whom are looking to capture Om Nom for themselves. Along the way, Evan and Om Nom will discover the importance of trust and patience, and how life's accidents can sometimes lead to incredible discoveries and unforgettable moments.
    After seeing this, what do you think of Om Nom? Are you interested in it? Welcome to discuss it in my blog. I’m prepared to talk about my feelings with you.
    Since the movie has not yet come, let’s continue playing Cut the Rope and I will share with you the download site:

    Or if you want to find android apps, there are so many categories prepared for you, music& audio, news& magazines, personalization, photography, productivity etc.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    My Blog List